BluPrint is committed to protect and respect your personal data privacy. We take measures implementing and complying with the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We will provide individuals a Personal Information Collection Statement in an appropriate format and manner whenever we collect personal data from them (i.e. in the manual form or web page that collects personal data, or in a notice posted at the reception area of BluPrint events where participants’ personal data is collected through attendance sheets).
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies?
- What are the protection measures in place?
- Access and correction
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
BluPrint collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Personal preferences to topics relating to fashion, beauty and lifestyle
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide BluPrint with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
BluPrint collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account;
- Email you with information on other products, events and services we think you might like.
If you agree, BluPrint will share your data with our partner company, AGC Power Holdings Corp., so that they may offer you their products and services. When BluPrint processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
BluPrint securely stores your data on our server. BluPrint will keep your personal particulars for the lifetime of the publication. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
BluPrint would like to send you information about products and services of ours and brand partners that we think you might like. These partners include fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. If you have agreed to receive such information, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop BluPrint from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of AGC Power Holdings Corp. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send in your request to [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
BluPrint would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request BluPrint for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that BluPrint correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BluPrint to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that BluPrint erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that BluPrint restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to BluPrint’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to dataportability – You have the right to request that BluPrint transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected], call us at: (632) 8241-8970, or write to us: Unit 601, 6/F West Wing Estancia Offices, Capitol Commons, Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig City, 1605 Metro Manila.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – BluPrint uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – BluPrint uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. BluPrint sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Only authorized NPC personnel has access to these personal information, the exchange of which will be facilitated through email and hard copy. They will be stored in a database for two years (after inquiries, requests are acted upon) after which physical records shall be disposed of through shredding, while digital files shall be anonymized.
Access and Correction.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, as well as to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. To do so, please contact our Data Protection Officer, through the following email address: [email protected]
Privacy policies of other websites.
How to contact us.
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us at: (632) 8241-8970
Or write to us: Unit 601, 6/F West Wing Estancia Offices, Capitol Commons, Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig City, 1605 Metro Manila.
How to contact the appropriate authority.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that BluPrint has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the National Privacy Commission.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 5th Floor Delegation Building, PICC Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Philippines